11 ago 2011

John & Jehn - And We Run .-



On a summer day
Or when the rain plays
If the wind goes mad
Whenever I can’t settle down
See me by the shore
We don’t know what she runs for
I don’t care to be alone
Coz I go crazy when I’m home
So Johnny
Let me put those shoes on and I run
I go running, for something I feel I haven’t done
And I run, And I run
To the night
And I run, And I run
Never coming back
On a winter day
You let the music play
You don’t see me in the morning
Coz I’m gone before the clock rings
You saw me by the shore
But today you locked your door
You don’t care to be alone
Coz you go crazy when I’m home
So Jehnny
Put your dirty shoes on and you run
You go running , and I stay home doing what I think should be done
And you run, And you run
To nowhere
And you run, And you run
Never see you again
And we run…

No hay comentarios: